söndag 29 december 2013

A "Less is more" Happy Birthday Card

Hello!

Well, my mojo has disappeared and I blame Santa.. ;) I have tried making a card just for fun today, and this is what I came up with. One thing that I LOVE about Spellbinders dies, are all the possibilities you have with them.. I bought these Spellbinders Majestic Labels 25 a while ago, but haven't had the chance to use them until now. I am pretty happy with the result, sometimes Less is More :)

Here's my card, hope you like it :) The text is in Swedish and means "Hurrah on your birthday" and the stamp is from Roxstamps.






That's all for today, happy crafting! :)

xoxo

1 kommentar:

  1. Jättefint kort, snygga färger under
    det vita. Kul att se dien stansad,
    jag fick den i julklapp, ska testa den :)
    Ha det gott//Lisa

    SvaraRadera