onsdag 11 december 2013

A summer scene in wintertimes (DT MiC)

Heeelllooooo people!
I still have my MOJO going strong and I spent yesterday colouring about FIVE different projects, how productive am I!? :D As you may know, there's a new DT call for Make it Crafty, and my and the other girl's time is running out, so I am doing the best of the little time I have left on the fabulous team :)

Today I want to show you a scene I am very proud of, where I have used several stamps! These are the stamps I have used: Sitting Annalise, The Ivy Swing, Sitting Flower and Petals and Palings! Yep, that was 4 different stamps! :)

This is my card!
I saw a couple of cards that had this gorgeous shape and I thought it was a huge card shape die, but hey, I found out it was a punch from Martha Stewart - THERE'S a reason why I love Martha Stewart products!! They are truly made FOR crafters :) so, that's how I made the card shape for this card. The papers are from Maja Design, the green one is from Vintage Spring Basic and the barred is from the Sofiero collection.





The butterflies are cut with a Martha Stewart punch and I have used Inka gold Rose Quartz on them so they would shimmer.






I have coloured it with Distress Ink pads and I also used Inka Gold Hydragea on Annalise's dress and the purple flowers, and Rose Quartz on the flowers on the bough and on the big flower on Annalises head!





I hope you liked the card, I fell in love with the scene and will definitely do this one again! :)
Happy crafting all!

xoxo Madeleine

2 kommentarer: