söndag 15 december 2013

Fairest of all princess (DT Make it Crafty)

Hello to all the happy crafters out there! :)

Today's DT card is a very special card to me. This is actually my 70th card!!!! :D I started off making cards in late February this year and I can't believe it myself, 70 cards in about 10 months! Wow I am amazed myself, where did I find the time to make all of these!? :D

For this card I have used a beautiful stamp called "Fairest of all princess" from Make it Crafty and if you want to practise folds, you should definitely try this stamp out! 

This is my card!







And this is Fairest of all princess digi stamp! I have coloured her with Distress Ink pads, and this time I tried something new, when I researched on how to colour shadows to make a more intense look, that when applied on her folds, became awesome! It works like this: you take a dry brush, take some dark colour, brownish or as I did, black, and take off any needless colour, and then you carefully brush the colour next to the lines. I used black and that made the folds look a little more shadowed.
I have also used Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink around her and inked the edges with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.






As you can see I have used a couple of dies for this card, here's one I love most of all! The Magnolia DooHickey Castle die is perfect for princess cards :) I have inked it with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and Dusty Concord Distress Ink and then used Inka Gold Rose Quartz and Hydragea over the pink and purple parts. I did the same with the Magnolia DooHickey Heart tag to the right and the Heart swirl in the bottom of this picture.





I have purchased a lovely fabric that you just rip off pieces from and make these easy bows out of.




Here's a close-up on the butterfly in Martha Stewart Clay I have made, I have coloured it with Inka Gold Old Silver to make it shimmer like this :)






A close-up at the flower arrangement. You can also see a part of the Magnolia DooHickey Fence here too. You can also see a Tim Holtz die here, Weathered clock die, that I have inked with Dusty Concord Distress Ink in the edges.





Here's a close-up at the glass bottle that is filled with something mysteriously hehe ;) And you can also see a butterfly made of Martha Stewart Clay and coloured the same way as the big one before.





A final photo..



That's what I had to inspire you with today, would love to see some of your Fairest of all princess digi stamp coloured up! :D

Happy crafting people!!
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar