måndag 9 december 2013

Angelica in Flight (DT MiC)

Howdydodi!? :D Hahaha...
Hello everyone! Today's DT card for Make it Crafty is with such a gorgeous stamp called Angelica in Flight! I have tried something new with this stamp, I coloured it as usual with Distress Ink pads, but then I tried painting with a medium called Inka Gold! It's a shimmery paste that you can use on several things like charms, paper and other things I haven't tried out yet ;) I painted her wings and dress with two different Inka Golds, Platinum for the wings and Rose Quartz for her dress.

Here's my card! I have used Go Kreate Frilly #5 dies for the card shape and Maja Design's Vintage Frost Basic paper.







Here's a close-up at Angelica.. I have coloured her with Distress Ink pads and put on Frantage Enamel Shabby White around the image. I have also used Gold stickles around the edges.

Distress Ink pads and Inka Golds used:
Hair: Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Face and skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Dress: Milled Lavender and Inka Gold Rose Quartz
Wings: Inka Gold Platinum







I had already made this frame of clay from Martha Stewart in plum purple, so I put on a lot of Inka Gold Rose Quartz to tone it down a little and now it fits but it's its own at the same time! I love how shiny it got :) I have used silver coloured stickers and wrote "Thank you" in Swedish and used Crackle Accent on it. The butterflies on the card are cut with a punch from Martha Stewart. I painted Inka Gold Rose Quartz on them too! I bought my Inka Golds here.





Here's my flower arrangement! All of it comes from Wild Orchid Crafts, love the tulips and spiral stamens, and oh well, I love them all!! :D I put some crystal stickles on the flowers. The butterflies are cut with a punch from Martha Stewart and I painted them with Inka Gold Rose quartz too :)




This is my inspiration for you today, hope you're having a lovely day with crafting ;)

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar