onsdag 4 december 2013

Elves swinging... (DT Make it Crafty)


Hello everyone!
Today's DT card is a Christmas one, with Make it Crafty's new digi stamp "Elves swinging on baubles" :) It was fun to colour this stamp, and this card is made and inspired by a sketch I found at milolilja.net :)

Here's my card!





Here's the stamped image! I have coloured it with Distress Ink pads and used Frantage Enamel Shabby White around the stamped image and finally I put on some Platinum Stickles around the edges. The text "Merry Christmas" is stamped with a Magnolia stamp.







Here's the inside! All the papers come from a paper pad called First Edition Silent Night. The little white square is cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals.





That's what I had to show you today, I hope your Christmas card making are going well, have a little looksie at www.makeitcrafty.com if you want to find some fine digi stamps! ;)

Thanks for stopping by, take care!
xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. Kortet är som en dröm sååå fint!!! Ursnygg stämpel så snyggt målat och sen allt underbara vita och guldiga.

    SvaraRadera