fredag 17 januari 2014

Birgitta sitting on a bench under the love tree

Hello everyone!
It has been a while since I showed you anything here, I kinda lost my mojo there for a bit and then I started working on my new job and time flies!
Last weekend I started working on this scene and tonight I decided to finish it. I went a little dare devil and tried clouds for the first time and ... well, not a success but at least you can see it's clouds, right? ;)

I have coloured this beautiful scene with Distress Inks and used GoKreate dies to cut the frame and card shape. The stamps are from Make it Crafty and CC Designs :)



This is my first project I have made since the purple dress below in the blog, the gumnut girl card was finished before I started colouring the no line coloured dress. It's good to be back, I have missed crafting and being part of the community in the lovely Make it Crafty FB group :) 

I wish you a lovely day!
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar