torsdag 26 december 2013

Gumnut Curly Top (DT Make it Crafty)

Hello girls and boys, how's your crafting going??
Mine is going well, still(!!!) and I have another DT card for you this week :) I have used this fabulous stamp - Gumnut Curly Top and I have had a lot of fun making this card as I think you can see ;)

Here's my card!





Here's a close-up at the gorgeous MiC stamp! I have coloured her with Distress Ink pads and stamped with Magnolia Post card stamps around the image. You can also see the fence that is cut with Magnolia DooHickey Fence die and coloured with Inka Gold Rose Quartz.






This is a sign I made of paper clay from Panduro Hobby. I stamped the text with a Roxstamps stamp and when dry, I coloured it with Inka Gold Hydragea. :) The text says (in Swedish): "Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love long, laugh a lot, and never regret anything that made you feel alive!" I love this stamp and it's a lot of fun making these signs :)
The butterfly down in the corner is cut with a die from Memorybox and coloured with Inka Gold Rose Quartz.





A final photo!



Hope you liked it, this stamp is lovely and I really enjoyed colouring her :)
Happy crafting all!

xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. Jätteläckert! Fint färglagt och jag gillar din skylt! Underbar färg på den också.
    Kram Rosa

    SvaraRadera