fredag 6 december 2013

A Christmas scene (DT Make it Crafty)


Hello!
Christmas is upon us and today I want to show you a DT card for Make it Crafty that took me some time to finish! I made a Christmas scene with three stamps: Bethany Winter Jacket, Fairy Gift and Cold by light. This was a tough one, but I made it with few mistakes haha :) This scene is also inspiration for the Easy colour challenge over at www.makeitcolourful.com, where you're supposed to use green and red :) 

This is the card! This is very unique to be one of my cards, no embellishments and only the image to focus at! :) I made this scene with what hopefully is a little sense of humor.. :) Bethany is pointing at the Fairy who is hanging from a Christmas tree! :) The papers come from First Edition's Silent Night. 






That's all I had to show today! It is very challenging colouring a scene like this, but I dare you to try it out, because you learn a lot on the way!

Take care
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar