tisdag 17 december 2013

Christine Soprano in a book card (DT MiC)

Hello there! How ya doing ey? :D

This card has been lying on my crafting space for about a month now.. I waited for the mojo to come, and as you all know by now, it has finally appeared!! :D So now I have coloured her, this gorgeous stamp called Christine Soprano! I have made a book card, with a confusing tutorial, so I will not link to it, because the instructions said one thing, and the photos another :) WARNING for a lot of pictures! :D

Here's my card! The flowers are bought from Wild Orchid Crafts and the butterfly charm is coloured with Inka Gold Rose Quartz :)





I had A LOT of fun colouring this stamp, because I did something different.. yeah, you might know it by now, I coloured with Distress Ink pads as always, and theeen... then I used Inka Gold Rose Quartz on her, yeah I went a little nuts, so she's very shimmery haha! But I love shimmer, it's the best thing ever!!




I bought new molds from Martha Stewart and this cute butterfly is made of Martha Stewart's AWESOME clay! I love it because it's kind of rubbish when it's dry and that is so good comparing to Panduro's paper clay I've used before, because that's heavier (A LOT heavier!) and breaks easily when dry, so now I am hooked on MS clay! I have inked this gorgeous butterfly with Inka Gold Rose Quartz!





Here's a close-up at one of the flower arrangements, I made these leafs in MS clay and coloured them with Bundle Sage Distress Ink and then put on a liiiittle Inka Gold Platinum to make it shimmer.




Here's a photo of the book card, as you can see there are several "book pages" (not real though ;) ). I have inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink pads. The design paper is from a gorgeous paper pad that I've forgotten the name of!





Another photo, from above.. :)





And here's the inside! The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch (Medium) and I have coloured them with Inka Gold Rose Quartz ;)





Inside I have put 8 candles into a cellophane bag and just tied a knot. :)



That's all I had to inspire you today, I relaly hope you try this stamp out, those pleats are so much fun to colour!!!

Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar