söndag 8 december 2013

A Tea Light Card (DT MiC)

Hello everyone!
I have a special DT card for you today, with a gorgeous Make it Crafty stamp called Gumnut Flower Girl. I love her, she looks so pretty and cool at the same time :) I made a Thank you card with this stamp, with Maja Design papers and a new folding I haven't tried out before, a Tea Light Card! I used this tutorial to make it. Very easy and very beautiful to give away!

This is my card... The frame is made of clay from Martha Stewart, I had actually already made it of this colour, so the only thing I did with this frame was to paint Inka Gold Platinum on it to make it shimmer :) I have also used Crackle Accent on it!






I have coloured the stamp with Distress Ink pads and I also put on some Inka Gold Rose Quartz on the flowers in the image.

Distress Ink pads used:
Hair: Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Face and skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick
Dress and leaves: Bundled Sage
Flowers: Picked Raspberry





All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I finally found these gorgeous spiral stamens and I LOVE them! Also I have been longing for the gorgeous Chrysantemum flowers and now I finally have them! I put on Crystal stickles on all the flowers. I have also found love in those berry stamens, they're so beautiful! The butterfly charm is also painted with Inka Gold Rose Quartz :)





Here you can see how it looks from the side!





And opened! You make the box separately from the card so it's incredibly easy! The papers are from the Sofiero paper Collection of Maja Design, love them! I cut the whole in the gift box with a die from Spellbinders Nestabilities Opulent Ovals and I put scented candles in the gift box.



That's all I had to show you today, please try out this gorgeous stamp and the card folding too! I had a lot of fun making this card :)

Have a lovely Sunday all!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar