fredag 13 december 2013

Felicity in pink and purple (DT Make it Crafty)

Hello everyone!
Today's DT card is a bit crazy... INKA GOLD CRAZY! :D Yeah, I have my mojo going as strong as my new muscles I am building at the gym hahaha, and I gotta use it to get creative you know, so today's card includes a LOT of Inka Gold. :) I have used this gorgeous stamp from Make it Crafty: Felicity

Here's my card! I have used Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly #2 for the card shape and K Design's design paper. I have used several Magnolia Doohickey dies for this card: Peacock Feathers, Peonies, Heart Swirl and Lovely Fence. I have also used a butterfly die from Memorybox (don't remember the name though). 







Here's Felicity :) I have coloured her with Distress Ink pads and stamped next to her with Magnolia Post card stamps and with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.






A flower made with Magnolia DooHickey Peonies. I cut it out in white paper, coloured it with Milled Lavender and then painted Inka Gold Rose Quartz over to make it shimmer! As you can see I have cut out a Magnolia DooHickey Heart Swirl and coloured it with Seedless Preserves and painted with Inka Gold Hydragea.






Here's a close-up at both the Magnolia DooHickey Peacock Feathers, a bottle that I've filled with crystal glitter and a piece of Magnolia Fence and also a Memorybox butterfly. :) I've coloured the peacock feathers with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink pad and then I painted Inka Gold Rose Quartz over it. The fence is only painted with Inka Gold Platinum and the butterfly is coloured with Milled Lavender Distress Ink and then painted with Rose Quartz as well.





Here's a close-up at the butterfly of clay (Martha Stewart's wooonderful clay!) that I have painted Rose Quartz on too.



Well, that's all I had to inspire you with today, I would love to see your creations with this gorgeous stamp :)

Happy crafting people!
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar