måndag 4 november 2013

North Pole Tilda - A Christmas card


Hi everyone!

Today I am blogging a card that was pretty fun doing. The card grew piece by piece and I was surprised by the colours I chose, how well they match each other! I bought two stamps from the new Magnolia Winter Wonderland Collection 2013 and this is my second stamp, isn't she adorable? :) I have used designpaper from a paperpad called Silent Night (bought it at www.pyhobby.se I think). 





A close-up at the beautiful North Pole Tilda. I have coloured her with Distress Ink pads and played with Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink around the stamped image. Also, I stamped the image with black colour and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I chalked the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I used Frosty Lace stickles on her hat.

Distress colours used:
Hair: Squeezed Lemon, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey
Face and skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Clothes: Milled Lavender, Spun Sugar, Black Sooth





A close-up at the beautiful flowers that I made with Spellbinders Nestabilities Layered Poinsettias. I inked them with Milled Lavender Distress Ink and glued a Champagne-coloured pearl into the middle. I also used Diamond stickles on the petals. The leaves are made with a Crafts-Too Holly Die and inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I have also used the new textstamps within the Magnolia Winter Wonderland Collection 2013, that says "A Joyful Christmas".





A close-up at the other side of the card. I bought cute little snowman charms and used one of them on this card.






Here's the inside. I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen to make two frames and inked the smaller one with Milled Lavender Distress Ink. The snowflakes are made with a punch from Martha Stewart and chalked at the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.






A final photo of the card. Here you can also see the Memory Box Star Flourish piece, that is sooo beautiful :) I inked it with Milled Lavender Distress Ink and used Diamond stickles on it to really make it shine :)



That's all I had to show today, hope you'll have a great day! :)
xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. A beautiful creation. Just love the colours and all that sparkle. Wow! x

    SvaraRadera