söndag 3 november 2013

A Joyful Tilda - A Christmas card

Hi!

It has been a little while since I made a card and here comes one that I felt fit in on the expression "Less is more" :) I decided to work with sketches and was inspired by the one below (I found it on Pinterest, so if its rightful owner sees this, please comment and I will write the source of it :) ). I love working with two colours and this time I went for pink and plum purple. 

Here's the card! :) I have used papers from Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics and played a little with Frantage Enamel Shabby pink on the pink parts. I have chalked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad. The swirls are made with a new die of mine, from Crafts-Too, I have chalked them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad as well. The text says "Winter greetings" in Swedish and is made with a stamp from Maja Design. I have stamped the text with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink Pad and then put on some Perfect Pearl powder to make it shimmer.






Here's a close-up on A Joyful Tilda. I have actually stamped her with a black permanent dye and then put on some clear embossing powder, used my heating gun to make it melt and voilà - an embossed image! I coloured her with Distress Ink Pads and used Frantage Enamel Aged Wine around the image. I used Frosty Lace stickles on her hat.

Distress colours used on Tilda:
Hair: Squeezed Lemon, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey
Face: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Dress, hat and shoes: Seedless Preserves





Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
xoxo Madeleine



2 kommentarer:

  1. Jisses vilket vackert kort med söta Tilda!!
    Såå snyggt med frantagen och så fint du har gjort med fägen runt Tilda, supersnyggt!!

    HA DET SÅ GOTT VÄNNEN!
    KRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera