tisdag 19 november 2013

Big Bob's little gift (DT Make it Crafty)


Hello Everyone!

Today's DT card is made with a new stamp "Big Bob's little gift" from Make it Crafty that I just LOOOVE! He's like a man's man and it was kind of funny to make a very "strong" "masculine" card with him.. This DT card is hopefully an inspiration for those of you who want to enter this month's sketch challenge at the Make it Crafty group on Facebook. This is the sketch... :) and I have stretch it a little, so I would love to see your interpretations on this sketch :) 

... And here's the card! I have used the new winter papers "Cold Winter" from K Designs on the whole card. I recently bought the gorgeous "Post Card"-stamps from Magnolia and this is the first card I used them on, it's already some of my favourite stamps!! The text "God Jul" means Merry Christmas in Swedish and are cut with a die from Roxstamps!


Here's the man of the men, Big Bob :) I have coloured him with Distress Ink Pads and chalked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Hair: Squeezed Lemon, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey
Skin: Tattered Rose
Shirt: Barn Door
Trousers: Chipped Sapphire
Shoes: Black Sooth
Gift: Squeezed Lemon, Scattered Straw, Deep Forest







Here's a close-up at the snowflake from Joy of Craft. I have used a little Diamond stickles on it and I glued a stone on it.


I really hope you try out this gorgeous sketch and enter this month's sketch challenge!
Take care! :)

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar