torsdag 28 november 2013

A Magic Card, Thank you! (DT MiC)

Hello!!

Today's DT card for Make it Crafty is a new folding - Magic card that I tried out using this great tutorial. I used the gorgeous papers from the Papermania "Summer bloom" collection, one of my favourite paper collections! The stamp I chose for this card is beautiful Pearl from Make it Crafty, that you can find here!

This is my card! I have fell in love with the clay frames that I make with molds from Martha Stewart, it's just such a beautiful embellishment on cards! This one I have coloured with Inka Gold Rose so it's a bit shiny too. I used letter stickers to write "Thank you" in Swedish and put on some Crackle Accent. The butterflies are cut with a Martha Stewart punch (a favourite of mine!) and coloured with Inka Gold Rose as well. The laced edges are cut with a Martha Stewart punch as well.






Here she is, Pearl! I have coloured her with Distress Ink Pads and used Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink around the image. The oval is cut with one of my new dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals! I love them :)

Distress Ink pads used:
Hair: Scattered Straw
Face and skin: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Dress and mask: Spun Sugar
Feathers: Black Sooth






Here you can see more of the card folding, how it's built! The tutorial above is great, I can really recommend it :)








Here's the back of the front of the card, I have cut out a butterfly with Spellbinders Wonderful Wings and coloured it with Inka Gold Rose!







Here's the inside. I cut out and embossed a frame with Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Gold Labels Four, to write your greetings on.




I hope you try out this folding, it's fun and easy and I hope you liked gorgeous Pearl too ;)

Take care!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar