onsdag 27 november 2013

North Pole Tilda Christmas card - round 2!


 Hey everyone!!
Today I want to show you my second Christmas card with North Pole Tilda! I love this stamp and hope to do a couple more cards with her before Christmas! :P

This is my card! 





This is Tilda, I have coloured her with a Distress Marker and Distress Ink pads. I have used Frantage Enamel Shabby White around the image and put on some Platinum stickles around the edges of the stamped image.

Distress Markers used:
Hat, jacket and shoes: Picked Raspberry

Distress Ink pads used:
Hair: Squeezed Lemon, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey
Trousers and gloves: Seedless Preserves
Face: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick






This is a decoration I made with the new Vintage Frost Basics papers from Maja Design! I cut out a little Santa Claus, glued it on to a glass cabochons with Glossy Accent, and then I glued it together with the charm. Easy! ;)






Here's my new Magnolia dies, Peacock Feathers that I just love, they're so gorgeous! Below it, I have put on a frame of clay from Martha Stewart that I have used letter stickers and then put on Crackle Accent.






Here's the Magnolia Heart tag, that I cut out with another piece of Maja Design's Vintage Frost Basic paper. I have used two winter charms, a snowflake to the left and a Christmas tree to the right :) The paper snowflake is cut with a Martha Stewart punch and I have put on some Crystal stickles.





All the flowers and berries are from WOC and the swirl to the right is a die from Craft-Too.



Ooops! I almost forgot! I have used Go Kreate's GORGEOUS card shaping dies for this card, Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly #5. It's one of my new favourite dies :D

That's all for this time, thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. I don't ordinarily comment but I gotta tell regards for the post on this amazing one
    :D.

    SvaraRadera