måndag 25 november 2013

An easel drawer box card (DT Make it Crafty)


Hello again!
This DT card is a very special card to me. I have been developing this card during a month now I think and I've finally finished it :) It's a very fun folding, an easel drawer box card, super simple!! I used this tutorial to make it. :) The stamp for this DT card is called Tiny Lina and you can find her here!

Here's my easel drawer box card!




And here it is standing up.





Here's a photo from the side so you can see how it's built.





Here's Tiny Lina, isn't it a gorgeous stamp!? I fell in love with her the moment I found her. :) I have coloured her with Distress Ink Pads and for the dress I used my very first Distress Marker, Picked Raspberry! The nuance between the pad and marker actually differed, so I am very pleased with my purchase of it and might buy more of them.. :) I have made a corner of paperclay from Panduro and I used Platinum stickles on all the edges on the card and also Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink around the image :) The sign in the lower right corner is made with clay from Martha Stewart and I have used Glossy accent over the paper sign. All the flowers are from WOC and I have put on some Crystal stickles on them.

Distress Inks used:
Hair: Squeezed Lemon, Scattered Straw
Skin: Tattered Rose, Peack Feathers (the eyes)
Dress: Picked Raspberry Distress Marker
Butterfly: Mowed Lawn, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry Distress Marker





This is how the box looks when the drawer is drawn out! I have used Marianne Design papers on the card and in the drawer. The button on the drawer is from WOC as well. The square in front of the front is cut and embossed with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Seventeen.




And here's the back!



I truly hope to inspire you to try out this very easy folding and this goooorgeous stamp from Make it Crafty, I will be using this one a lot!! :)

Take care!
xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. This is gorgeous Madeleine!! Your coloring is fabulous and i love teh drawer!
    hugs,Sandra

    SvaraRadera