onsdag 20 november 2013

Fluttering Sapphire Fairy card (DT Make it Crafty)

Hi everyone!
Today I want to show you a very simple but yet elegant card, that I made with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements Radiant Rectangles and this month's 1 dollar digi stamp from Make it Crafty: Fluttering Sapphire Fairy. I made the card base with the dies from Spellbinders and used a design paper (I don't remember where I got it from or which brand it is) on some of the parts. Also, I hope to inspire you to try out this month's colour challenge - skin and muscle definition over at www.makeitcolourful.com

Here's the card! I used a great birthday stamp from Roxstamps that I just love - it says "Hurray on your birthday!" 






I coloured her with Distress Ink pads, and used Diamond stickles on her wings. Around the image I have put on some Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink.

Distress Ink pads used:
Hair: Squeezed Lemon, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo (Great for muscle definition it turns out!!) and Worn Lipstick on her cheeks
Eyes: Peacock Feathers
Clothes and wings: Milled Lavender






Here's the inside, I kept it quite simple but used the Spellbinders dies here as well.



Some of the Spellbinders are just great to do simple cards with and sometimes those cards don't even benefit from using a lot of decorations - the dies make the card! 

I know a lot of US feared the new colour challenge this month, but really dare to try it and join the fun in the Make it Crafty Facebook group! And don't forget to buy your Fairy digi for just 1 dollar! (You'll have to join the Facebook group to get the code)

Have a lovely evening!
xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. You do such beautiful work Madeleine! Love her sparkly wings and great muscle definition!

    SvaraRadera