söndag 10 maj 2015

Wishful Asha in peach and green

Hello!

Here's my latest card another one of my new favourite types of card it seems, CAS! Clean and simple, yeah pretty much :) 


This is my card! I have coloured up a GORGEOUS stamp by Make it Crafty called Wishful Asha and you can find her here. I have coloured her with Copics and the colours I used are:

Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Hair: E57, 55, 53, 51
Peach: E95, 93, R00
Green: G02, 00, 000


I LOVE Stempelglede stamps that I can do this dotty background with. I have used Distress Ink Vintage photo to make it look a little old.

The sentiment is stamped with a JustRite stamp and Versamark ink, and then I used Perfect Pearl Sour Apple over it! Love the shimmer effect it gives :)

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar