måndag 11 maj 2015

Miss Sassy by A Random Fan yellow and pink card!

Hi!! 
A while ago I made this spring like card in yellow and pink and today I want to share it with you! 

I have played a lot with my new coloured embossing powders and stamped different patterns and used white, yellow and pink embossing powder :) it was great and I am totally in love with stamping and heat embossing!


Here's my card! I have stamped a beautiful sentiment by Stempelglede with Versamark ink and poured some pink pastel embossing powder over it and heated it, and it got very pale, but IRL you can see it better :) It says Take Care! You're Special to me. 





Here's a close-up at Miss Sassy by A random fan stamps, she is a digital stamp and you can find it in their etsy store :) 

I have coloured her with Copics:
Hair: E29,25,21
Skin: E04,11,21,00,000 R22,20
Yellow: Y17,15,11,000
Pink: RV66,55,52,02



Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar