söndag 31 maj 2015

TGF Valentine Anya Shabby Chic card

Hello!

Today I want to share a card I made with such a CUTE stamp by The Greeting Farm, called Valentine Anya. I coloured her up with Copics and thought she turned out all Christmassy in the colours, but I have gotten used to her now and decided to make the card shabby chic style and voilà! Can't see it anymore and love the result! :D (I am not a fan of red and green together aka Christmas colours)


So, here's my card!

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Hair: R89, 85, 83, 81
Dress and bow: G99, 94, 21, 00, 000
Heart: R59, 46, 27 22, 20



Card recipe:
Studio Light Shabby chic design paper
Cheese cloth
Doily paper
Hessian
WOC flowers
Marianne Design Collectables COL 1380 stamp and die set
Spellbinders Pierced Ovals dies
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

Mediums used:
Stickles (crystal)
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink
Dylusions Ink sprays Bubblegum and White linen
Posca pen for white dots on her hair 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Craftin' y'all! ;)
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar