söndag 3 maj 2015

A Purple Friendship card

Hi!

I have done another CAS card and made my own background with Dylusions Ink sprays! I am sooo in love with them! I have used Bubble gum, Fuschia and Crushed Grape Dylusions Ink sprays to make a background. I also used Color Bloom Pearl spray to make it shimmer. 

Then I have used a stencil, put on Versamark Ink and poured white embossing powder and heated it. Love the imperfect pattern, looks handmade which it is! :D 

I decided to use a purple ribbon and got stuck when I had put two down in form of a cross... Got some help in a Swedish fb group and got inspired to make some kind of a flower instead of a simple bow which I had plan to at first :)

Then I stamped the sentiment with Ditress Ink Seedless Preserves and put some Perfect Pearl powder over it and voilà! Card is done! Such a simple card to make and I had so much fun making it! :D



Thanks for stopping by! :D 

Happy Crafting!
xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. Saw this on FB. LOVE the color scheme. Cool technique work.

    SvaraRadera