torsdag 14 maj 2015

Honey with balloons (Saturated Canary)


Hello and hi again!
Today I want to share a new card I made... It's a special one, because I have been feeling a little mojo-less lately and this card feels like me wooohooo! :) 

I coloured up this gorgeous stamp by Saturated Canary a while back, and I was SO happy with how she turned out.. Now she finally is on a card! 

Here's my card!!


I have coloured the image with Copics:

Skin: E04, 11, 21 00, 000, R22, 20
Hair: E29, 25, 21
Shirt and socks: G99, YG25, 23, 03, 21
Skirt: RV69, 09, 06, 04, 00
Boots: Y17, 15, 11, 000
Bunny: C7, 5, 3, 1

I have stamped the image with a Stempelglede stamp from the lovely Vintage Garden stamp set, with Memento Ink Rose Bud. I have added these gorgeous sequins all over the image and the card and that is definitely a new favourite embellishment of mine!

The card's shape is cut out with a cutting file from the Silhouette Studio store - YES! I have actually invested in a Silhouette, can you believe it! :D I must say I was very disappointed at first, but now we are becoming real friends ;)

I have had a lot of fun working with my die-cuts on this card.. The hot air balloon embossed die-cut by Lalaland Crafts is inked with Inka Gold RoseQuartz.
The Magnolia Heart swirl is sprayed with Dylusions ink and then Perfect Pearl Pear to make it shimmer! Love the kind of water colour effect I got on that one!
I also inked the leaves made with another Magnolia die with Inka Gold Mint Green.

The balloons are stamped with Versamark ink and then I pour different Perfect Pearl powder over it. When dry I sprayed some Color Bloom spray over it and it got a very interesting texture, it almost look heat embossed!

And finally, the butterfly.. Ah.. A new die I bought on Fristadsträffen, a scrap crop that was my very first one! The dies is by Spellbinders and just gorgeous!! I stamped the butterfly die-cuts with Versamark ink and used sticky embossing powder, before I poured over some pink embossing glitter and heated again with my heat gun. LOVE the outcome on those two!!

The gorgeous design paper is by Inkido, the Swedish design paper brand that had to close down last year.. I TOTALLY love these papers but gotta use them carefully lol! :)

Hope you liked this one, it's kind of my favourite card lately!

Happy craftin'!
xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar: