lördag 30 maj 2015

A Shabby Mermaid Card

Hiii!!!

Today I want to show you a card with another coloured image I coloured up a while ago! I totally love how she turned out and I wanted to make a shabby chic card with her, and I am really happy with the turnout on this one! :)

Here's my card!
I have coloured her with Copics:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Hair: E59, 43, 53
Blue: BG09, 07, 05, 01, 000



I have used a new stamp set with dies included to make the lovely letters that makes JOY, by Marianne Design Collectables. 

Here's a list of the card's recipe:

Dies:
GoKreate Large Frame Frilly #5
Magnolia Heart Tag
Marianne Collectables COL1380

Design paper:
BoBunny Madeleine Collection

Embellishments:
Flowers from WOC
Lace
Cheese Cloth
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Crystal Sequins
Stickles
Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set
Embellihsment straws
Heart Doily


Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar