lördag 4 oktober 2014

Sneaky Tilda tag!

Hi!!

I had a lot of fun making this tag.. Colouring Sneaky Tilda with no line technique was wonderfully therapeutic! I have bought my very first digital design paper and found a gorgeous set of tag sized vibrant paper that I used on this tag. 

Here's my tag! 
I have used digital little oval images, put a glass cabochon over and then glued it to a charm frame. I love making my own embellishments!

The leaves are made with a Memorybox die, and the butterfly in Martha Stewart clay. I used a gorgeous pearl ribbon I just bought at WOC and I love it!







Here's a close-up on Sneaky Tilda! I have coloured her with Copics and used Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink around the image. I have actually tried a new marker, N5 to inforce the shading in her skin and I like the result! For you who don't know about the no line technique, it's when you stamp with a very light colour (or print images with light colours or light grey) and colour as usual but it gives a totally different effect, with no harsh black lines. I used Memento Grey Flannel and stamped twice and used the second stamped image because the lines are very very much lighter than the first stamped image. 

Copic combinations:
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20, N5, W7 for eyes
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Dress: R85, R83, R81
Bow knot and shoes: V15, V12, V01, V000
Posca pen for white dots





Here's the back of the tag. I have used the same tag sheet as on the front of the tag, but a different design from it. 



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine



1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful! Stunning and so very clever, I love the cabochon accessories!!

    SvaraRadera