torsdag 30 oktober 2014

A Frozen Birthday Card

Hi!

This card is very special to me, since I made it for a special little girl, who is turning 7 years old tomorrow (31st of October)! She is absolutely amazed by Frozen and of course I had to make a birthday card with Elsa! 

Here is my card! It was such a challenge to make it ice blue and crystal like, but I finally came to a design I was quite happy with! 







Here's a close-up at Elsa. I have coloured her with Copics and the combinations I used were:

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Lips: R85, R83, R81
Hair: E43, E53, E50
Dress and eyes: BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000




I used a lot of frantage enamel shabby blue on this card to make it sparkle and I also decided to make snowflakes crystal :) I used Versamark Embossing Ink and inked the snowflakes. Then I put on sticky embossing powder and heated it with my heat gun. When it had melted I poured Crystal glitter all over it and heated it again. Voila! A crispy and crystal like snowflake! :)







Here's a close-up at the heart tag I made with a Magnolia die. I used Stempelglede stamp set and stamped with Versamark Ink, then used sticky embossing powder and finally I used Stampendous Micro Glitter blue. 



That's my Frozen Birthday Card! Guess if the recipient was happy when she got it! ;) 

Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful colouring - may I ask where the image is from?

    SvaraRadera