fredag 24 oktober 2014

My entry to the Whimsy Stamps DT call!

Hi everyone!!

I am pretty excited to share this card with you, since it's my entry to the Whimsy Stamps DT call!! For the 1,5 years that I have been crafting, one DT I always wanted to be on is the Whimsy Stamps DT!! They have so many beautiful stamps and different brands so there's always something for everyone. 

Here's my card!
I have had a lot of fun making this card and I will tell you all about it! :) i have used Maja Designs Coffee in the Arbour collection for this whole card and to make the edges around the card I used a Martha Stewart punch.





Here's a close-up on Silver Fairy by Sylvia Zet from Wee stamps that is a brand Whimsy Stamps sells.

I have stamped the beautiful image with clear embossing ink, poured bright opaque white embossing powder over it and then heat embossed it. That gives such an awesome effect with white outlines! 

I coloured the image with Copics, the colours I used were the following:

Hair: E53, E43, E57
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Outfit and flowers in hair: R85, R83, R81
Wings: V17, V15, V12, V01

After colouring the image I inked the background with Distress Ink Tea Dye. Then I stamped over it with my new gorgeous stamps from Stempelglede Vintage Garden with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. Finally I poured Frantage Enamel Shabby White randomly and heat embossed it. Voilá! :) 





Here's a close-up at one of the flower arrangements. I have used a wonderful leaf die set by Marianne Design and put Frantage Enamel Shabby White on it. I have used papers from the Maja Designs Coffee in the Arbour collection for the leaves. The cabochon is handmade and I made it with a gorgeous paper I found on etsy.com (ovals) and a glass cabochon and a charm to frame it with. I have put gesso on top of it.





Here's a close-up at the butterfly I cut with a Memorybox die called Theo Butterfly. I cut it in Maja Designs paper, but decided to cover it with Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink instead and I love the result!! The gorgeous lace is a little something I found on Aliexpress and it's just one of my favourite laces right now!




Here's a close-up at the larger flower arrangement. I have used a Magnolia Doohickey die here called Heart Swirl. I have put some Crystal stickles on the flowers and then gesso on top of them. 




Here's a little close-up at a gorgeous die-cut made with Spellbinders Little Darlings Lovely View die. I used Maja Designs paper for it as well and then Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink on it. The little butterflies are made with a Martha Stewart punch and inked on the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.



Well, that's my card for the DT call, I am keeping my fingers crossed I make it to the team!! 

Happy crafting :)
xoxo Madeleine

3 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning! I love the effect the white lines have created on the image Madeleine and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for entering our DT call.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your work is exquisite! I love every detail of this card and all of your creations I've seen. Your coloring is spectacular! I wish you the best of luck in the DT call! They would be blessed to have you. :o) (Also, I will be your newest follower as soon as Google Connect works properly!) Thank you for inspiring!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    SvaraRadera