tisdag 28 oktober 2014

A Golden Christmas Card!


Hello!

Today I share a Christmas card I have been dreaming about doing! It's not traditional with red and green colours but more greyish, white and golden! I totally enjoyed making this card and it's different from my other cards because it's not a coloured image on this one!

Here's my card!




I found these beautiful vintage angel images in an etsy store and was so happy when I found it! It's perfect for Christmas cards :) I have just printed out the image and used Frantage Enamel Shabby White on it. I have inked the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Inka Gold Old Silver to make it shimmer. 





I only used white flowers for this card and inked them and the stamens with Inka Gold Old Silver. I have also used Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliages die for the flower arrangements.





Here's a close-up at a decoration I made with paper from the Maja Designs Vintage Frost collection, a glass cabochon and Glossy accent. After it had dried I glued it on to a raisin charm and inked it with Inka Gold Old Silver.





I stamped the sentiment "A joyful Christmas" by Magnolia with clear embossing ink and gold embossing powder and then heated it. I simply cut the sentiment with a scissor and glued it on to a sewing roll :) 





I used GoKreate Large Frame Frilly #5 for the card's shape. I used papers from the Maja Designs A gift for you collection for this card. It fit perfectly together with the image I bought on Etsy :)



I am so looking forward to making more Christmas cards! 

Happy crafting!
xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. Awesome creation, Madeleine! <3 I love your colouring, but even without it your cards are just as impressive. :) Love Maja Design DPs and they perfectly complete the shabby/vintage look of your card. xx

    SvaraRadera