söndag 28 september 2014

Tilda with rose lace dress in green

Hellooo!

Today I want to share my lastest tag! I coloured this cute Tilda with rose lace dress up a couple of weeks ago and today I finally got her on a tag! I LOVE the green I got with my Copics, I was actually aiming for a more soft green but at the end this turned out great to this paper I have used from K&Company. 

Here's my tag!
The butterflies are made with Martha Stewart clay and inked up with Inka Gold. I have also used a Lalaland die for the leaves under the flowers. 





Here's a close-up at Tilda. I have had fun with my Posca pen and made little white dots everywhere lol :) the combinations were:

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Hair: E43, E53, E50
Hat: R85, R83, R81
Dress: G99, YG67, YG63, YG03, YG00


Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar