måndag 26 januari 2015

Sabrina in blue and purple

Hi!

Today I am sharing a card I am very happy with! I totally love this colour combination, who knew that blue and purple went sooo well together!? 

Here's my card :)
I have used a gorgeous design paper by KDesigns in purple and a GoKreate Large Frame Frilly#5 for the card's shape. 

I used three different Lalaland Crafts dies on this project, the hot airballoon, the leaves and the Happy Birthday flags. I have stamped dots with a stamp by Stempelglede and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink all over the coloured image's edges and the other die-cuts. 

I also inked the clay butterflies with Inka Gold Jade and Aqua. I finished the project off by spraying Perfect Pearl mist all over it and putting some Crystal stickles over the flowers :) tadaaa!






Here's a close-up at the lovely Sabrina :) I have coloured her with Copics and these are the combinations I used:

Hair: E29,25,21
Skin: E04,11,21,00,000, R20
Blue: BG09,07,05,01,000
Purple: V09,06,04,01







As you can see here I did an easel card! I totally love this folding, such a gorgeous way to not only see the card but the greeting from the one who gives it. :)



Thank you so much for stopping by :) Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

3 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome, Madeleine! <3 Always adore the rich embellishments in your projects. :) Lovely color combo. As a side note, I must warn you - you're a SC junkie. :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Du är verkligen talangfull 😍

    SvaraRadera
  3. Utrolig flott! Må prøve den fargekombinasjonen, den var lekker! Takk for inspirasjonen. Du er så dyktig! Klem, Elizabeth

    SvaraRadera