fredag 2 januari 2015

A Happy Birthday Spellbinders card!

Hi and hello!

Hope your holidays have been awesome! I kind of lost my mojo in November and now I am really trying to find it again and today I made a card in a style I did way too long ago! Using Spellbinders Decorative Elements die sets, you can create such gorgeous cards and layouts just by layering paper and die-cuts! 

Here's my card! 
I used a gorgeous paper from K&Company and Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Romantic Rectangles Two and inked all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 






The butterfly is made with a Spellbinders Shapeabilities D-Lites Outrageous Butterfly die. I cut two pieces out and used a sticky embossing powder on them and then poured Diamond glitter all over them. At last I glued on some half pearls to top it. 






I stamped "Happy Birthday" in Swedish with Versamark Embossing ink and used WoW Bright Opaque White embossing powder over it. Love that the design paper could be used one more time, I totally love it!


Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar