söndag 25 januari 2015

A tag with Butterfly Princess

Hi!!

Today I want to share a tag I made with this gorgeous stamp - Butterfly Princess by Saturated Canary that I coloured up with Copics. I LOVED colouring this, since the dress has beautiful folds and I was in a mojo mood and felt like I could conquer anything colouring wise lol!

Here's my tag!
I have used my lovely stamp set from Stempelglede to make the tag and coloured image dotty (with Vintage Photo Distress Ink) in the edges and then I poured some Frantage Enamel Shabby White and heated it with my heat gun. The flowers are glittered with Stickles Crystal and the edges of the tag and image as well. 

I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Little Darling Lovely View die to make the wheel thingie and stamped with Stempelglede stamps on it as well and used Frantage Enamel too. The butterfly and the bird are made with Martha Stewart clay and mold and some other brand for the bird (don't remember!) and I inked the butterfly with Inka Gold Rose Quartz.








Here's a close-up at Butterfly Princess. The colours I used are:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000 and R22, 20
Hair: E29, 25, 21
Dress: RV69, 19, 06, 04, 02
Butterflies: V09, 06, 04




Thank you all so much for stopping by, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :)
Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar