måndag 12 januari 2015

Blue, green and pink Sweater socks fairy birthday card!


Hi!
This is a new card from me, I got an urge to colour up a Saturated Canary image and found this one in my SC folder and decided to have a go! She was lots easier than I had imagined and I am pretty pleased with the result :) 

I recieved a package from 123stitch.com today with two new dies and... Memento dye inks!!!! I have been wanting them for so long and now I decided to get them :) I love the possibilities I have with them and they aren't as watercolory as Distress Inks and I needed something to complement my DI's :) 

Here's my card! 
I have used K&Company design papers in green and pink (love the patterns on them, they are simply gorgeous!) and used Crystal stickles on their edges. I die-cut the clouds with a gorgeous die by Cottage Cutz and inked them with Inka Gold Aquamarine to fit the dress of the image I coloured. I die-cut the heart swirls by Magnolia in the same design paper as the background paper on the card. Finally I used one of the new dies in my package, Lalaland Crafts Heart doily! I have been wanting that one for a long time as well :) 






Here's a close-up at Sweater Socks Fairy. I coloured her with Copics and used a white Posca pen for the white dots on the image. I also inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and stamped with my lovely and beautiful swirl stamp from the Stempelglede stamping set, also with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 

I stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday" in Swedish with my new Memento Rosebud ink pad and had lots of time before it dried completely so I decided to pour some clear embossing powder over it and heat it. Perfection! 

Copic combinations:
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Hair: E49, E37, E35, E31
Dress: B39, B37, B34, B32
Socks: G99, YG63, YG25, YG23, YG03
Wings: RV19, RV06, RV04, RV02







Here's a close-up at a butterfly I made of Martha Stewart Clay and mold and inked with Memento Rosebud ink, before I put some sticky embossing powder over it, heated it and then poured some Diamond glitter all over it and heated again! LOVE how it turned out! The Memento colours are so rich and gorgeous nuances!







A final photo of the card standing.. This was so spontaneous and I just crafted without thinking so much - like heaven! 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting y'all! :)

xoxo Madeleine 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar