lördag 18 januari 2014

Make it Colourful challenge scene

Hello!
Two cards in two days, yeah I imagine my mojo is coming back to me, yeeej! :) I have really longed for colouring this mushroom house and now I made a scene with it and Shrunken Alice and also Pipi. I chose red for the mushrooms' roof, but decided to go for the Make it Colourful challenge over at Make it Crafty too and coloured Pipi and Alice in blue and yellow.

This is my card! :)



This was a very fun scene to colour! I hope your Saturday has been as productive as mine ;) 

xoxo Madeleine

4 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable! Love the mushroom house and Alice and Pipi are perfect additions. Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Colourful.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome card! The choice colours and the way they were blended matched the images perfectly! I love the dainty blue dresses and the yellow hair, everything else are as beautiful as well.

    Thank you so much for joining us this month at Make it Colourful. xo

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great work again Madeleine, love the sky, thank you for joining us at Make It Crafty. Hugs Kaylou xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love you card!!! this scene is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Make it Colorful challenge!
    hugs
    Nicoletta

    SvaraRadera