söndag 26 januari 2014

Tress under the love tree


Hi everyone!
Today I want to show you a card I made with some of the new and old stamps from Make it Crafty! Tress, and the stones are new and the love tree you all know by now I think ;) I had a blast colouring this scene, I have been practising on the tree and sky, and also I tried something new with the ground, it's kind of hard to try and make grass with Distress Inks, but I think this became pretty good :) 

Here's my card! The text is in Swedish and means "Only for you" and is from Roxstamps, so is the die I've cut it with.





A close-up!



I am entering this into the Make it Colourful challenge as well, for the yellow and blue challenge (Swedish flag colours!!!)

Happy crafting!
xoxo Madeleine

2 kommentarer:

  1. You have got the right image, a beautiful background, awesome colouring skills and this pretty card! I like how you did the shadows and shades and the contrast in colours that made this a masterpiece.

    Thank you so much for joining us this month at Make it Colourful. xo

    SvaraRadera
  2. wow such gorgeous work again, love all the shading, thank you for joining us at Make It Crafty. Hugs Kaylou xx

    SvaraRadera