måndag 23 juli 2018

A Birthday Card for Josefine!

Hello!

Today I have a new birthday card to share with you! I made this for my cousin's birthday and since she loves pink I decided to go tropical with pink! I had just gotten my new gorgeous design paper pads called Havana Collection by Prima Marketing and I had been dying ot use it! Here's the card!

Copics used:
Hair: E29, 27, 55
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Pink: RV25, 23, 21
Purple: BV02, 11, 00, 000
Turquoise: BG09, 15, 13, 11



Card recipe:
Prima Marketing Havana Design papers
Gokreate card shaping die
Cheese cloth
Heart paper doily
Lace
Spellbinders Nestabilities Elegant Ovals die
Magnolia Heart Swirl die
La La Land Crafts Birthday Flag die
Paper flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts
Artificial berries
Charms
Butterflies made of clay and heat embossing with pink glitter embossing powder
Straws
Stickles Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xx Madeleine



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar