tisdag 3 juli 2018

A birthday card for Susanne

Hello!

I have a birthday card for a special Susanne to share with you today! I know she likes pink and purple so I decided to make this card all about that! I have used my favourite design papers at the moment, Love Story by Prima Marketing.

Copics used:
Hair: YR24, Y21, 11
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000
Pink: RV69, 55, 52, 00
Green: G99, YG67, 63, 61
White: C3, 1, Blender
Purple: V17, 15, 12, 01



Card recipe:
Prima Marketing Love Story design papers
Cheese cloth
Heart paper doily
Burlap
Lace
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Ovals
Magnolia Heart tag
Make it Crafty swirl chipboard painted with Prima Alchemy Paint Vintage Rose
Butterflies and bird made of clay, inked with Inka Golds
Handmade seambinding
Paper flowers
Butterfly charm
Frantage Enamel
Flat pearl ribbon
Gesso
Stickles Crystal


Thank you so much for stopping by here today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar