onsdag 15 augusti 2018

A pink and purple wedding card


Hello!

Today I have a special card to share with you, since a friend of mine has gotten married! I think some of you may know her, it's Jasmine Turandar or Noxine online. Her mother wanted me to make a commission card for her and here it is!

Since the wedding colours were going to be pink and purple we decided to go with that and as many of you who have followed me for a while now know, I absolutely adore those two colours, so this was a no brainer! ;) 

Copics used:
Bride hair: E29, 27, 55
Dress: C5, 3, 1, Blender, Spectrum noir Sparkle pen
Groom hair: E57, 55, 53
Suit: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1, Blender


Card recipe:

Wedding design papers
Cheese cloth
Heart paper doily
Lace
Spellbinders Nestabilities Elegant Ovals die
Paper flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts
Bird cage and swan charms
Corner, butterflies and doves made of clay
Straws
Artificial berries
Magnolia Heart Swirl die
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Stickles Crystal
Gesso


Thank you so much for stopping by here today, I wish you lots of happy crafting!

xx Madeleine



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar