torsdag 5 april 2018

Strike Up The Band Pop Up Birthday Card

Hi everyone!!

I am SO excited to share this card with you today, I had so much fun making it! I decided to make a pop up card and what better than to use these cute little stamps from My Favorite Things? :D 

Copics used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Suits: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Yellow accents: YR24, 21, Y21, 000
Clouds: B01, 00, 000, 0000
Flowers: R89, 85, 83, 81






Card recipe:
Kaiser Crafts Oh so lovely Design paper
Martha Stewart punch for lace edges
My Favorite Things Strike up the band stamp set and die set
My Favorite Things Beach bunnies stamp set and die set (for clouds)
My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants stamp set and die set (for flowers)
Magnolia fence die
Joy Crafts grass die
Martha Stewart butterflies punch
Stickles Crystal
Wow Silver Embossing powder for sentiment

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar