torsdag 5 april 2018

A Pink Birthday Wishes Card

Hello everyone!

Today I have a new romantic card to share with you. I coloured up this sweet digital stamp called Sunflower by Time for Tea Designs with my Copics and then put her on this card. I have used wonderful design papers by Prima Marketing called Love Story - I think this is my favourite paper collection of all time!

Copics used:
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Dress: RV14, 13, 11, 00
Shoes: E37, 35, 33, 31
Sunflower: E08, Yr16, Y17, 15, 11
Sky: B00, 000, 0000
Clouds: C3, 1, Blender
Grass: G99, 94, 21, YG67
Posca pen for white dots


Card recipe:
Prima Marketing Love Story Design papers
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Lace
Die-namic Swirl die
Magnolia Heart tag die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Elegant Ovals die
Paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Artificial berries
Hand made cabochon
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Make it Crafty Chipboards for words and mini butterflies
Reprint Bridal embossing powder (My favourite!)
Handmade seam binding ribbon
Stickles Crystal

I am entering this card into the colouring challenge of Make it Crafty this month!

Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar