fredag 27 april 2018

A special card for a special friend

Hi!

I have made a card to a special friend who's retiring from work and I thought she should have this card from me. I have used the sweetest little stamp by The Greeting Farm, and some wonderful papers by Prima Marketing. The icing on the cake on this card is her name stamped with my gorgeous letter stamps by Marianne Design!

Copics used:
Hair: BG09, 07, 05, 01
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Stars: E15, Y17, 15, 11, 000
Outfit: RV55, 52, 00


Card recipe:
Prima Marketing Love Story design papers
Cheese cloth
Laces
Paper doily
Magnolia heart swirl die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Elegant Ovals
Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set
Frantage enamel Shabby Pink
Marianne Design Letters stamps and dies set
Spiral stamens
Crystal sequins
Stickles crystal
Gesso

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar