torsdag 3 juli 2014

A decoupaged tray

Hi everyone!

Today I am blogging another decoupage project I've made. This is a tray in wood that I have spray painted, made decoupage with napkins on and then I had a lot of fun with a little distress ink and inka gold, before a final varnish. I am decorating my new house in a shabby chic/vintage/romantic style and using a lot of decoupaging doing that. 

This is my tray!
The napkins are from Sagen Vintage Design. I used Weathered wood Distress Ink pad to darken the edges all over the tray and then I used Inka Gold Ice Blue (more grayish than blue!) to in force the grey ares. I used the mod podge to make the decoupage and varnish too. I played around with the edges of the napkins and tried to get a more worn down look. 







That's all I had to share today, thank you for stopping by! :)
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar