söndag 6 juli 2014

A book card with Sneaky Tilda and Magical books and unicorns

Hello!

Today I am showing you my latest card, a book card! I made it with Maja Design's new paper collection Coffee in the Arbour and with Sneaky Tilda on the front and Magical books and unicorns inside the book card :) I have used a couple of dies for this project; Magnolia Doohickey Heart tag and Lalaland leaf. I have also made object with clay, like the corner, butterfly, mannequin and the heart with a banner. They are all inked with Inka Gold Old Silver. I have bought the pearl lace at LLC and the little bottle with stamens in it is from a store on Aliexpress. 

I have coloured Sneaky Tilda with Copics and the colors used are:

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00 (in that order twice) R20 (for blush)
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Clothing purple: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91 pink: R89, R85, R83, R81
Shoes and bow: R89, R85, R83, R81




I used this tutorial to make this book card. I have chalked the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and then I used Inka Gold Old Silver over it to make it shimmer.







Here's the inside! The design paper is from KDesigns and the frame for the text is made with the smallest of GoKreate Large Frame Frilly #12.





The stamp in the card is from Saturated Canary and called Magical books and unicorns. I have coloured her too with Copics and the colors used are:

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00 (in that order twice) R20 (for blush)
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Dress: G99, G29, G21, G000
The unicorn: BG99, BG05, BG01, BG000




A final photo from above! :)



Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting! :)
xoxo Madeleine

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, vilket underbart kort! Snyggt färglagt och så fint dekorerat..
    Ja, ibland tar det evigheter att få ihop ett kort.. ;)
    Kram Anna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så otroligt underbart vackert med alla dekos och färger! :)

    SvaraRadera