tisdag 17 september 2019

An MFT Birthday card "Heck Yes"

Hello!!

I have such a fun card to share with you today! I decided to play along with this week's sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things and I really thought the sketch was a challenge! All of a sudden I got this idea of a barn birthday party and totally loved the idea of a barn door for the lower element in the sketch! I used a piece of washitape and Distress Oxide Fired brick and just blended in the colour in strings on the paper to make the barn door. 

Unfortunately I was too late to enter the card into the sketch challenge, but I am showing it anyway :) 

I used a lot of Copics for this card and a stencil by MFT that just made the whole design even better than I imagined from the start. 


Sketch #454:





Copics used:

Pink: RV55, 52, 00
Blue: B06, 04, 02, 00
Yellow: Y17, 04, 11
Green: G99, YG25, 21
Cow: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1
Pig: R22, 21, 20, 00
Rooster: Y17, 04, 11, R39, 35, 32, 30
Cupcake: E35, 33, 30 (Pink and Yellow above)



Card recipe:

My Favorite Things Party Animal stamps and dies sets
My Favorite Things Birthday Chicks stamps and dies sets
My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants stamps and dies sets
My Favorite Things Up in the air stamps and dies sets
My Favorite Things Radiating Rayes stencil
Distress Oxide Inks:
Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover
Joy Grass die

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

xx Madeleine




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar