söndag 22 september 2019

An MFT 2019 Card design superstar Coloring Virtuoso entry!

Hello!!

Today I have a veyr special card to share with you guys! I decided to participate in the great contest going on over at My Favorite Things - 2019 Card design superstar! this card goes into the category "Coloring Virtuoso" as I have used the no line colouring technique on these super cute Beach Bunnies! My medium is Copics and I have used only stamps and dies by My Favorite Things. 


Card recipe:

My Favorite Things Beach Bunnies stamps and dies sets
My Favorite Things Beach Scene die set
Copics
Distress Inks and Oxide Inks
Posca pen for waves

Have a lovely day all and happy crafting!

xx Madeleine



1 kommentar:

  1. This is so cute and your no-line coloring is beautiful! Thank you for joining in the Superstar contest.

    SvaraRadera