lördag 20 april 2019

Altered Easter Eggs!

Hello!!

It's finally Easter and I LOVE this holiday, it's my favourite holiday of all year! Mostly because I associate it with lots of colours, bright light (spring is finally here) and we have lots of time to spend with family. 

Today I have some new altered Easter Eggs to share with you! These are so easy and fun to do and so appreciated by the receivers!

I started out painting them with white gesso, letting them dry and then I used my Finnabair Acrylic Paints! I have metallic ones and sparkle ones. I love them both. I also used gesso to get some sparkle dots over the eggs, I really think that made the whole egg! They look like the sparkle and shimmer at the same time!

Then I glued on some satin ribbon or lace ribbon and also pearl ribbon over that. I decorated the tops of the eggs with flowers, artificial berries, different charms, butterflies made of clay, spiral stamens and some brads. I also used some of my Magnolia dies and Prima Marketing Love Story design papers as well as white paper to cut out some swirls. 

So, here they are!

A large orange egg:





A large green egg:





A small pink egg:





Another small pink egg:







Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Happy Easter!

xx Madeleine



1 kommentar: