söndag 21 april 2019

A couple of altered Easter eggs

Hello!

Today I have two more altered eggs to share with you! I had so much fun making these, I used my Finnabair acrylic sparkle and metallic paints to cover them with sparkling and shimmering colours!

I started out painting them with white gesso, letting them dry and then I used my Finnabair Acrylic Paints! I have metallic ones and sparkle ones. I also used gesso to get some sparkle dots over the eggs, I really think that made the whole egg! They look like the sparkle and shimmer at the same time! I glued on some leaves and paper flowers on along with spiral stamens, a couple of charms and some butterflies made of clay. I also used my Magnolia Heart swirl die for the minty egg.

Here they are!

A golden egg:






A minty egg:





Thank you so much for stopping by today, Happy Easter!

xx Madeleine



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar