lördag 10 november 2018

You're souper cool MFT card

Hello!

I have had some fun with MFT products and my Copics today! I made this brick wall background with a stencil by MFT and Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry. I coloured up the chef and his tools with my Copics and adhered them to the background. I used WoW Bright opaque white embossing powder for the white sentiment.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000
Purple: V09, 06, 04, 01
Blue: BG09, 07, 05, 02, 01, 000
Grey: C5, 3, 1
Pink: RV55, 52, 00


Card recipe:

MFT Small Brick Wall stencil
MFT Recipe for happiness stamp and die sets
Copics
Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen for shimmer on chef's outfit
Leather ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!!

xoxo Madeleine




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar