fredag 9 november 2018

Sweet Winter Wishes MFT card

Hello!

Here's a new Christmas card I made with some of my brand new MFT stamp sets! I have inked the background with Distress Inks and put some chunky Frantage Enamel over it to make it look like snowfall. I coloured up the cute deers with my Copics and added some crystal sequins to add interest to the card.

Copics used:
Deers: E49, 39, 37, 35, 33, 31, R83, 81 for ears
Scarves: R59, 37 35, 32, G99, 94, 21
Bird: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1, R59, 37, 32



Card recipe:
Distress Inks Fired Brick, Barn Door, Spun Sugar
Spellbinders Nestabilities die for hills
Frantage Chunky White embossing enamel
Crystal Sequins
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen for sparkle on deer's scarves

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar