lördag 5 maj 2018

Birthday Wishes In Cool Purple


Hello!

I have made a card in cool purple that I want to share with you today! I have used one of my awesome stamps by The Greeting Farm, from a kit called Magical kit. I absolutely adore these stamps (I think you can tell by my frequent using of them lol!)

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: RV29, 25, 23, 21
Dress: BV08, 13, 11, 00, 000



Card recipe:
Prima Marketing Lavender Design paper
Cheese cloth
Heart paper doily
Lace
Spellbinders Nestabilties Stately Circles die
Magnolia Heart swirl die (coloured in with Copics)
Paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Make it Crafty Chipboard (birthday wishes) coloured in with Copics
Butterflies, angel and corner made of clay
Bird cage and l'Arc de Triomph charm
Stempelglede Have a beautiful day stamp set for butterfly
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Reprint Bridal embossing powder for crystal effect on chipboard
Stickles Crystal
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on paper butterfly

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar